Unless otherwise stated in the quotation:
An initial deposit is due and payable upon acceptance of the quotation to enable booking date to be confirmed.
The Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Quotation by paying the Confirmation Deposit within the period/date/time specified in the quote
Payment of the Confirmation Deposit for the Products and Services shall be deemed to be acceptance of the Quotation pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
The customer will be notified if the meterage/inventory of items or access differs from the quotation after uplifting possibly resulting in extra charges. Payment for additional charges may not be possible at that time but must be made at/before delivery.
Unload and reload fees may be applicable due to delays or any changes made by the customer (i.e. different delivery address or delayed delivery).
Final/remaining payment(s)/balance of removal, inclusive any additional fees, must be paid prior to unloading the goods. Driver is instructed to stay in his truck until payment is received. Any delay or time will be charged.
The quoted price may change or additional charges may apply if any of the following have not been taken into account when preparing the quotation:
– If at the time of the move it is found that the move is different to the information you have supplied in the Quotation request, the Removals Contractors may charge an additional amount to cover the cost of additional items, time and labour.
– If you self-certify the size of your move by completing an inventory checklist or estimating the cubic metres and on the day of the move it is found that items have been omitted/added from the agreed details of the quote then additional charges may be applied at the discretion of the removals company.
– If the Removals Contractor has to supply any additional services, previously not included in the quotation, such as disconnecting appliances, dismantling furniture, or storing additional items not previously included in the quotation.
– Should access to the property be not as described, and will not allow free movement of the goods without the need of alterations or hire of additional equipment, or the access to the property be not suitable for the Removal Vehicle to get within 20 metres of the doorway, and as a result the removal Contractors have to do additional work not included in the Quotation.
– Any charges incurred for parking, toll roads, congestion fees, or any other charges levied by the government for transportation of goods from the current property to the new property.